Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
ZODIACSOCIETY’S FIFTH GIVEAWAY!!
My FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! The prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out WhiteCloverProductions’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On DECEMBER 20, 2013 a winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The winner will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
The Alnwick Poison Garden is pretty much what you’d think it is: a garden full of plants that can kill you (among many other things). Some of the plants are so dangerous that they have to be kept behind bars. [x]
Death.jpg on Flickr.
Death at NYCC 2013
Zodiac Signs As A Holiday, Gemini - Halloween.
meeeh, I don’t need halloween to dress up as someone/something else :P
Cookie Monster asks the important questions. (x)
moon-monolith asked: Hey, no te habia felicitado por lo del head-canon del Profesor Rossa. En verdad, el credito solo te lo mereces tu, ya que tu tuviste la idea original. Yo solo la divulge por los InterTubos. Como sea, congratz and all that shit. <3
ay, gracias <3 la verdad es que primera vez que una idea de mis divagaciones en la locomociòn colectiva causa tanto èxito hjahahaha!! asì que te agradezco por la difusiòn :)
New Head-canon (Chilean Whovians, welcome)
The eponymous Profesor Rossa of the chilean nature show “El Mundo del Profesor Rossa” is a TimeLord. Need proof? Weird clothes, check. Curly hair, check. Older than he looks like, check. Un-orthodox colors of clothing, check. Several companions (Don Carter, Guru Guru, el Tio Valentin), check and his manor is his TARDIS. Or maybe he uses Betamax and VHS tapes as tools (A SonicTape, perhaps?)
Thank’s to Fran R. Agnic for the theory.
No puedo creer que un headcanon que hice viral en mi facebook ahora ronde por tumblr xD
No puedo creer que un headcanon que se me ocurriò en la micro se haya hecho tan viral xD… ya puedo morir en paz xD
Page 1 of 444